Jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed.
Repairing your broken jewelry or cleaning up old pieces is often a great way to spruce up your wardrobe.
Sometimes it’s a very simple fix. Have us to take a look and we’ll let you know what it will take to get it looking like new.
Our on-site jeweler, Phillip Long, the third generation in the Long family, can do just about any jewelry repair for our customers, and he is right here in the store. Phillip has over 30 years experience in bench jewelry repairs & restorations.
If your fine jewelry is broken, or just needs a cleaning, please bring it in and we will be happy to provide you with a free quote for the cost of the repair. Our quality craftsmanship and prices are the best in the area.
Please stop by Long Jewelers at your convenience for these services:
- Size rings & bracelets
- Sizing beads
- Rhodium Plating- includes polishing, cleaning, & checking stones
- Re-shank worn rings
- Re-tip darkened or worn prongs
- Replace clasps on chains & bracelets
- Shorten or lengthen chains & bracelets
- Attach charms or pendants
- Fix clasps & safety catches
- Stone Work- resetting or remounting stones, replacing heads
- Watch batteries & adjustments
- Restringing Pearls
- Insurance Appraisals
- And more…